How to Cook a Turkey
- Buy a turkey from Sam’s Club for $11.99 or go in the woods and grab a turkey and…
- The turkey will feed 5 people and 1 animal
- Wash the turkey in water. Use a scrubber. Use soap.
- Pull its feathers out. Turkey must be wet to pull out feathers.
- Pull the beak out.
- Dry it with a paper towel.
- Wash it again (there might be icky stuff in it and on it).
- Cut its claws.
- Dry it again (people don’t want to eat water).
- Wrap it with lettuce and tinfoil and put it in the oven at 530 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Check on it every minute or so.
- Take it out of the oven with your oven mitts
- Let it cool for 10 minutes
- Put the stuffing on the edge of the turkey and inside.
- Put it on a tinfoil tray. Put it in the middle of the table.
- Use a chopping knife to cut.
- Make sure to cut the neck off. Cut in the middle of the turkey first because the ends will start getting cold.
- Glaze it with honey and pineapple.
- Spend a whole half an hour eating the turkey.
Mr. Deris’ First Grade Class
Good Luck Cooking Moms and Dads!