SCAN THE CODE TO GET YOUR GLENDALE APP
You may have seen these funny little black boxes on direct mail, in magazines, on consumer products and much more! Scanning the QR (quick response) codes can reap many benefits for the curious consumer. Glendale now has our very own QR Code! We are providing our families with the most current Glendale information at your fingertips. Follow these steps to retrieve your Glendale App. Then save it to your mobile desktop to get the lunch menu, school calendar, phone numbers, teacher pages and more!
1. Download a free QR Reader from your mobile app store. We find the following readers to be top notch!
Androids: Barcode Scanner (ZXing Team, by Google)
IPhones: MAAD Reader & QRAFTER
2. Scan the Code: The Glendale mobile optimized site will astonish you! While waiting at your next event, you can check the lunch menu or email the teacher. If your child wakes up sick in the middle of the night. The attendance line is at your fingertips. Learn more about the Prior Lake School District and watch a video. These are only a few of the many conveniences!
3. Save this as a shortcut to your desktop. You will have your Glendale app on your home screen.
4. Everytime you use the Glendale app, you will receive the most current information.
5. If you find this useful please let us know! We appreciate your feedback.
New Qr Code - Updated this Week
(consider rescanning if you already installed earlier)