Saturday, January 21, 2012

Volunteers Needed for Tuesday 1/24/12 for In School Field Trip 1:15-2:15

On Tuesday, January 24th, first grade will be having an in-school field trip. We have invited the Minnesota Children's Museum to come to school and do a 50 minute in-school field trip workshop with each class. The focus will be on science and is entitled "Rock On". We will explore rocks and minerals. The following permission form will be coming home on Monday in your child's binder. Should you need another copy, please print one from the document below or view from the Documents to Download tab. I am also looking for 2-3 parents who would like to come in on Tuesday, January 24 to chaperone and help with groups from 1:15-2:15. Currently I have no volunteers and the MN Children's Museum requires at least 4 adults. If interested please send me an email. 

2 comments:

  1. I will help. I had thought I had volunteered on the sign up sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm signed up to volunteer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for commenting! :) Mr. Deris