Friday, February 10, 2012

Book Character Day - Harry Potter Theme

Whether it's Halloween (photos 3 & 4) or today's Book Character Day (photos 1 & 2) Harry Potters is always a popular theme. In past years, we've had as many as 6 teachers dress up as Harry Potter. Today, we had the rare sighting of not only Harry Potter, but also Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley (see photo 1). In March of 2011, I went to London on a vacation, just prior to the royal wedding. I visited many of the popular Harry Potter movie sights and said-to-be inspiration for J.K. Rowling's famous books. I shared the following video with my families last year and thought I would share the video with you as I know we have many Harry Potter fans. 

If I am accepted into the Google Teacher Academy (GTA) in London this April, I just found out that the Harry Potter movie sets will be opening in London days before my visit. Now I am double crossing my fingers I get into GTA. 

1. 

2. 

3. 

4. 

         
                                           

1 comment:

  1. Very cool pictures, thanks for sharing them. Good luck on getting into the GTA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for commenting! :) Mr. Deris