Monday, March 5, 2012

Google Pizza Party and Google Cupcakes

Today we had a fantastic Google Pizza Party followed by Google Cupcakes made by our very own Mrs. Bullert (afternoon para). Isn't she talented? Thank you to those of you who donated for the pizza party. I told the kids today that I couldn't have gotten into Google Teacher Academy without their help. One student said, "Well, we did the work after all". She was spot on. Another student said, "Well, you tell us what to do and we do it. You are like our captain." I followed up with, "If I'm the captain, what does that make you all?" And they all shouted "pirates". The class then erupted into laughter. Oh to be 7! Below is our Google Cupcakes and a special box of chocolates signed by the class I received last week following my news! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for commenting! :) Mr. Deris