Friday, May 3, 2013

Lots of Argyle this Week

With cooler weather this week, we were able to have one more official "Argyle Wednesday". Students pulled out their sweaters (many of which they have out grown now that they are approaching 3rd grade). From socks to shirts it was argyle all around. 





Students surprised me today for my birthday by wearing more argyle! I was told earlier in the week by a student, "I think you should probably wear argyle on Friday for your birthday". I was then instructed to bring a few extra argyle sweaters but I was not allowed to ask further questions why. I did as instructed. I was pleasantly surprised to see so many kids in argyle for my birthday. Those who forgot and wanted to wore my extra argyle sweaters. Thank you for all the wonderful birthday cards, treats, emails and presents! I am feeling very loved!


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for commenting! :) Mr. Deris